Security Engineers currently has a few openings for ‘elite’ security officers at a premier location in Hoover, AL.
This is a well established and long-term client which offers top pay for the right candidate!
• Access Control Officers: Starts at $14.00 per hour (day and evening shifts, Mon – Sat)
• Benefits include health insurance options (major medical shared premium) including dental, vision, term life and long-term disability, MD live (tele-doc), Aetna indemnity plans (3 levels).
High School Diploma or equivalent
SEI will use an overall composite fitness score and minimum scores per component based on aerobic fitness, body composition and muscular fitness components to determine overall fitness. The assessment components are comprised of the following:
1) Body composition evaluated by abdominal circumference measurements
2) Aerobic component evaluated by the 1.5-mile timed run (graduated scale for gender and age)
• 30 – 39-year-old male: 9:34 – 13:14 minutes
• 30 – 39-year-old female: 10:51 – 15:20 minutes
3) Muscular fitness component evaluated by the number of push-up and sit-ups completed within one minute
• 30 – 39-year-old male: 36 – 47 pushups AND 40 – 54 sit-ups
• 30 – 39-year-old female: 20 – 46 pushups AND 33 – 45 sit-ups
• Any candidate not medically cleared to complete the 1.5-mile run will be assessed through an alternative aerobic test consisting of a 2-kilometer walk.
• All components of the fitness assessment must be completed within a three-hour window on the same day and up to two attempts within 90days.
• The muscular fitness components (push-ups and sit-ups) may be accomplished before or after the 1.5-mile run / 2.0-mile walk.
Candidates will be assessed using age and gender-specific composite scores based on the following maximum component scores:
• 60 points for aerobic,
• 20 points for body composition,
• 10 points for push-up
• 10 points for sit-ups.
The following grade will be the determining criteria for this qualification:
Excellent: Composite score equal to or greater than 90 with all minimum components met.
Satisfactory: Composite score of 75 - 89.99 with all minimum components met.
Unsatisfactory: Composite score less than 75 and/or one or more minimum components not met
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam, Psychological Assessment
This is a Full-Time position