ESS Clean, Inc. is the leader in commercial contract cleaning in Central Illinois. We attribute this to our excellent team of cleaners. A core value of ESS Clean is to "Improve the lives of our team" and we look for every opportunity to do just that. Whether you are looking for a part-time job to supplement your income or a bright new career, ESS Clean may be the place for you. We provide quality service for our customers, quality of life for our team and we have fun doing it!
JOB TITLE: GENERAL CLEANER---------
JOB SUMMARY: Perform daily cleaning and stocking of offices, conference rooms, classrooms, lounges, restrooms, entrances, lobbies, hallways, stairwells, medical exam rooms, and other building areas. This includes cleaning walls, windows, furniture, sinks, counter-tops, restroom fixtures, floors, carpets, and other areas.
• Collect trash from waste containers and take collected trash outside to a dumpster.
• Dust surfaces, damp wipe or wax furniture, clean and polish metal surfaces, clean window and door glass.
• Clean and disinfect restroom fixtures; restock restroom dispensers ( paper towels, toilet tissue, hand soap, feminine products); mop restroom floors.
• Dust mop or damp mop floors in entrances, lobbies halls, lounges, and other areas.
• Vacuum carpet, furniture, or floors.
• Maintain equipment, carts, and supply closets in a clean, orderly manner.
• Order and restock cleaning supplies and paper products as needed.
• Identify and report unsafe/unsanitary conditions, equipment repairs, and other problems to Area Manager.
• Communicate with customer via logbook.
• May be required to run floor buffer and/or floor scrubber.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• May be required to perform school summer work (if hired for a school): run floor buffer and/or floor scrubber, strip/wax floors, move furniture and perform any other necessary duties to complete the required summer work. *training will be provided
ESS offers competitive pay, competitive benefits, rewarding incentive plans and opportunity for advancement. Are you are ready to join a team whose mission is to hire, train, develop and promote honest people, providing them tools to improve their quality of life?
ESS is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits: 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans, Scholarship Opportunity
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This is a Part-Time position Friday evenings. 4 hour shift.