You gain more than just a paycheck when you are employed with DSI. From our biggest clients to our newest security officer, the values of DSI and our motto, Do What You Say You Will Do, are always present. Working for DSI is more than just a job – it’s a way of life.
DSI strives to create a work experience for our employees reflecting the work culture, principles, and values of our clients as well as of DSI. We believe DSI delivers employees and service mutually beneficial to everyone.
Starting a career with DSI can lead to a lifetime of possibilities.
Job Skills / Requirements
DSI is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our Corporate Accounting Team.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager with 5+ years of experience to assist the CFO with all aspects of financial management, including budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis, payroll and payroll tax reporting, collections, and fixed asset management.
DSI offers: Flexible Hours; Paid Vacation; Paid Training; Complimentary Uniforms, Health Coverage including medical, dental and vision; a 401k plan; Superior Service Awards and various Employee Recognition.
- Assist in Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Be at least 21 years old
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a valid driver's license
- Pass all required background and drug screenings
- Be customer service oriented
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
Education Requirements (Any)
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid State Driver's License
Additional Information / Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan - With DSI match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Superior Service Awards and Recognition
- Officer of the Month and Year Awards
- Flexible Hours .....And More
DSI Security is a Drug Free employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K/403b Plan