SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Supervising a team of security officers ensuring the best possible service delivery
- Managing team resources to ensure adequate staffing for our customer
- Inducting new personnel ensuring they are aware of site security procedures
- Seeking ways of enhancing service offering by making frequent improvement suggestions, and encouraging security team to do likewise
- Ensuring that training and screening requirements have been met for all team members
- Ensuring quality of service, contract compliance and that that operational KPIs are met
- Leading the team in incident management and conflict resolution
- Completing effective health & safety assessments, risk assessments and site evaluations
- Supporting and developing team members in the performance of their duties, managing poor performance as required
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Karen Forehand
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1