Aron Security, Inc. (Affiliated with Arrow Security of New York) offers more than security jobs. We provide qualified candidates with exciting and rewarding careers in the security industry. We accomplish this by providing all the training you need, opportunities for advancement, partnership for the right people, flexible scheduling, good pay, benefits and working conditions that make serving and protecting our clients a pleasure. That is why we are looking for unique individuals, like you, who are interested in building careers and not in just obtaining another job.
Our clients are large corporations, small businesses, residential communities, shopping centers, financial institutions, manufacturers, schools and universities. They look to us and to you for professional and courteous security services on time, every time. Since we promise to deliver exactly that, you must be willing to do so as well. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then we invite you to explore a career in the security industry with Arrow Security.
Additionally please read, understand and agree to the below requirements for this assignment; Understand the base Aron Job Description:
• Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
• Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
• Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
• Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
• Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
• Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
• Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
• Prepares logs and reports as required. Perform the following Job Requirements:
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable Common Wealth of Massachusetts; requirements for employment as a Security Officer; including possessing a clean CORI result.
Aron Security, Inc. and or their Client's reserve the right to remove any Aron Security, Inc. Employee from the assigned location and reassign them to another schedule or location without notice and or reason.
• Aron Security, Inc. Employees must maintain a high level of personal hygiene and only wear the Aron Security, Inc. issued and or approved uniforms. Personally owned “uniform” items MUST be approved in writing by the Area Manager per each Client Assignment. Assigned Aron Security, Inc. Security Officers shall not use personal laptops and or cellphones while working; in accordance with Aron Security & Client Policies and Procedures.
• To be eligible for ANY Aron Security, Inc. hiring opportunity, the applicant MUST complete and pass the online Competency Test, as part of the online hire portal process. Additional requirements required by the Client:
• Aron Security, Inc. requires ALL applicants to pass a background check prior to finalizing the hiring process; as well as further random future background checks and drug screening.
• Due to the nature of the Security business, any Aron Security, Inc. Employee will be immediately disqualified from assignment if the Applicant or Current Employee possess a criminal history involving;
• Assigned Aron Security, Inc. Employees must complete pre-assignment training to include; Security Intro Duties, Foot Patrol, Sexual Harassment, Vehicle Patrol (if applicable), Report Writing, Counter Terrorism Patrol, Basic First Aid & CPR, Active Shooter, Redirecting Aggressive Behavior, to name a few.
• Assigned Aron Security, Inc. Employees must follow and enforce all Aron Security, Inc. and Client Policies. By doing so, the Security Officer will lead by example and ensure Safety & Privacy Rights.
• Additional duties may be required without notice and as requested by the Client employees and or Management.
• Candidates will have to complete the online application, Aron Security Competency Test and will have to interview for the position in person at an Area Manager designated location.
• *MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS Must be at least 21 years of age. Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., cell phone). Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private). Must have the legal right to work in the United States. Must speak, read, and write in English. Must have a High School Diploma or GED. Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Education/Experience: A minimum of 1 year of Security experience. Oral and written communications skills. Strong customer service and service delivery orientation. Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures. Ability to be an effective leader and member of teams. Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
• WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands) With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include: Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, media and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in high pressure situations. Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently. Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information. i.e. HIPPA & 42-CFR. Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25pounds. Routine walking (Foot Patrol), Standing for long periods of time, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling in the performance of site surveys. Completing verbal/written/typed Reports as needed in English. Have corrected 20/20 vision: close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. Responding to emergencies and incidents as they occur at the Client location.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
CT Security Guard Card
I9: Support Docs i.e. Column A, B or C support
Valid State or Federal Photo ID and additional I9 support documents
Current and or Former US Military must provide a copy of his/her DD-214
Prestige and respect. Training and advancement opportunity. Competitive pay with performance incentives and bonuses. That's what the security professionals who work for us tell us they like most about being part of the Aron Security team. If you're a customer-service minded individual of impeccable character and with a spotless background, then we invite you to explore your opportunities with Aron. Top pay is offered to individuals with experience in law enforcement, with the military or in the security industry.
Security positions at Aron Security include the following:
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the W. MA Area Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.