Aron Security, Inc. (Affiliated with Arrow Security of New York) offers more than security jobs. We provide qualified candidates with exciting and rewarding careers in the security industry. We accomplish this by providing all the training you need, opportunities for advancement, partnership for the right people, flexible scheduling, good pay, benefits and working conditions that make serving and protecting our clients a pleasure. That is why we are looking for unique individuals, like you, who are interested in building careers and not in just obtaining another job.
Our clients are large corporations, small businesses, residential communities, shopping centers, financial institutions, manufacturers, schools and universities. They look to us and to you for professional and courteous security services on time, every time. Since we promise to deliver exactly that, you must be willing to do so as well. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then we invite you to explore a career in the security industry with Arrow Security.
Aron Security, Inc, is seeking to onboard an experienced Patrol Supervisor to support the Eastern New England Region. Responsibilities include but not limited to; Directly reporting to Eastern New England Regional Manager, daily site inspections of assigned Regional Locations location in RI, MA & NH, complete and provide daily/weekly reports, assisting with recruitment & discipline, Enforcing Aron Security, Inc. & Client Policies/Procedures/Post Orders, Starting & Maintaining assigned Client Locations, Site Training of Employees & Retraining, Staffing and standing open posts as needed.
-Schedule: Thursday - Monday 1200-2000, 1300-2100 & 1400-2200. Each week will be preplanned with the RAM to coincide with the clients schedule. Additional hours and or change of hours may occur to start new clients and or cover open posts.
-Aron Security, Inc. will provide a Fleet Management Gas Card for business use only and reimburse Toll expenses.
-A complete description of the Regional Supervisor Duties will be provided during the in person interview.
Additionally please read, understand and agree to the below requirements for this assignment;
Understand the base Aron Job Description:
• Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
• Makes patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
• Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
• Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
• Patrols assigned sites on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
• Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
• Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
Perform the following Job Requirements:
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
Aron Security, Inc. and or their Client's reserve the right to remove any Aron Security, Inc. Employee from the assigned location and reassign them to another location without notice and or reason.
Aron Security, Inc. Employees must maintain a high level of personal hygiene and only wear the Aron Security, Inc. issued and or approved uniforms. Personally owned “uniform” items MUST be approved in writing by the Area Manager per each Client Assignment.
Assigned Aron Security, Inc. Security Officers shall not use personal laptops and or cellphones while working; in accordance with Aron Security & Client Policies and Procedures.
To be eligible for ANY Aron Security, Inc. hiring opportunity, the applicant MUST complete and pass the online Competency Test, as part of the online hire portal process.
Additional requirements required by the Client:
• Aron Security, Inc. requires ALL applicants to pass a MA CORI check prior to finalizing the hiring process; as well as further random MA CORI and drug screening.
• Due to the nature of the Security business, any Aron Security, Inc. Employee will be immediately disqualified from assignment if the Applicant or Current Employee possess a criminal history involving; any Felony Conviction, Convictions or Pending cases involving the Sale/Solicitation of Illegal Narcotics, Convictions involving weapons, threatening, sexual assault, child abuse, violation of a protective order(s) and any other Conviction/Pending Criminal Offense deemed unacceptable by the Client. Note, once a Pending Criminal case has been resolved without a Criminal Conviction, the Employee/Applicant may reapply for an open position to be assigned to the Client and have their CORI rerun and evaluated for compliance.
• Assigned Aron Security, Inc. Employees must follow and enforce all Aron Security, Inc. and Client Policies. By doing so, the Security Officer will lead by example and ensure Safety & Privacy Rights.
• Additional duties may be required without notice and as requested by the Client employees and or Management.
• Candidates will have to complete an the online application, Aron Security Competency Test and will have to interview for the position in person at an Area Manager designated location.
• *Specific to this Assignment; prior to being officially placed at the Client location, the eligible applicant must complete the Clients’ online training modules; HIPPA, 42-CFR and Client Security Officer Duties.
• *Aron Security, Inc. Employee's will be provided additional onsite training during their assignment by the Area Manager in the following disciplines; Report Writing, Foot Patrol, Sexual Harassment, Terrorism, Redirecting Aggressive Behavior and additional training as deemed necessary by Aron and its Clients.
-MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
-Must be at least 21 years of age.
-Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., cell phone).
-Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
-Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
-Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
-Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
-Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
-Education/Experience: A minimum of 1 year of Security experience. 3 yrs of Active Law Enforcement or -Military experience in good standing can be used as a substitute.
-Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
-Knowledge of security operations.
-Planning, organizing and leadership skills.
-Oral and written communications skills.
-Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
-Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
-Ability to be an effective leader and member of teams.
-Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
-WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands)
-With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
-Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, media and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
-Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
-Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
-Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information. i.e. HIPPA & 42-CFR
-Regular use of vehicle required in the performance of duties. (As needed)
-Regular talking and hearing.
-Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25pounds.
-Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling in the performance of site surveys.
-Completing verbal/written/typed Reports as needed in English
-Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
-Responding to emergencies and
High School Diploma or Equivalent
I9: Support Docs i.e. Column A, B or C support
Valid State or Federal Photo ID
Valid State or Federal Photo ID and additional I9 support documents
Current and or Former US Military must provide a copy of his/her DD-214
Prestige and respect. Training and advancement opportunity. Competitive pay with performance incentives and bonuses. That's what the security professionals who work for us tell us they like most about being part of the Arrow Security team. If you're a customer-service minded individual of impeccable character and with a spotless background, then we invite you to explore your opportunities with Aron. Top pay is offered to individuals with experience in law enforcement, with the military or in the security industry.
Security positions at Aron Security include the following:
Benefits: Paid Vacation
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, CORI
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.
Travel is required consistently