Top Guard Security is the leading security guard service provider for the Virginia Peninsula, the Southside, Tri-Cities, and Chester. Top Guard offers unarmed and armed security officers and mobile patrol services to industrial and manufacturing facilities, commercial properties, local and federal governments, residential communities, health care and retail establishments. Top Guard is Hampton Roads, Virginia's largest privately-owned security firm with 900+ employees and the largest woman-owned firm in the region. Its clientele represent the finest businesses, financial institutions, shopping centers, world-class manufacturers, communities and universities. Municipal, State and Federal contracts represent the backbone of Top Guard's regional dominance. Top Guard's size, experience and extraordinary level of service make it the region's choice for private security. Top Guard's commitment to superior security services begins with a commitment to its employees. We understand the critical role that a security professional plays in the overall success of a facility and we are devoted to hiring high caliber employees who are intelligent, capable, and dedicated individuals. Candidates are carefully selected by an experienced recruitment staff committed to finding those individuals who meet Top Guard’s rigid employment standards. Through training, performance evaluations, and quality assurance measures, we ensure that security officers maintain standards consistent with Top Guard's stringent requirements.
Job Skills / Requirements
Position: ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Reports To: Account Manager(s) working for, with overall Department Supervision by the Director of Operations or General Manager
The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for assisting their Account Manager(s) with the day-to-day administrative management of an assigned client portfolio with the company. Responsible for performing the administrative functions for the portfolio of clients and officers under the Account Manager(s).
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete schedules for clients and officers under your accounts.
- Reviewing various reports and dispatchers log daily
- Assist the account manager with any officers concerns, attendance issues, performance issues, etc.
- Work closely with the recruiter on hiring needs for your account managers sites.
- Conducts interviews and hires qualified applicants that the recruiter brings in for interviews.
- Meet with new officers when they come in for processing to give them their schedules, site expectations, account managers information, etc.
- provide constant communication, in person or by phone, with officers to ensure they are content with their site, duties, account manager, and Top Guard.
- Completes all paperwork that is needed by payroll and HR on the officers in the account managers portfolio
- In the account managers absence, may be required to visit sites and/or clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities essential to job functions:
- Demonstrate working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Office software mandatory.
- Ability to learn and efficiently operate various timekeeping. payroll, and guard management programs, such as WinTeam, eHub and CompleteReport.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity, and apply rules, policies and employment actions in a consistent, fair and equitable manner in all situations.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgement and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to read, write and speak English in a clear, concise manner.
Licenses or Certificates: DCJS Certified
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Top Guard provides its full-time employees with the following benefits: Payroll Deducted Health, Plan Payroll Deducted Dental Insurance, Allstate Supplemental Insurance Plans, Legal Resources, Legal Discount Plan, Direct Deposit, Paid Vacation, Holiday Compensation, Free Uniforms, and Credit Union Membership. It is the policy of Top Guard to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Applications are active for 60 Days after which you must reapply.
Part time officers are also elligible for benefits as well. Please inquire within.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Legal Resource & Identify-Theft Protection
This job reports to the Commercial and/or Municipal Account Managers
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 2