Top Guard is the leading security officer service provider for the Virginia Peninsula, the Southside, tri-cities and Richmond. As security demands continue to increase, we employ over 900+ professional security officers. Our clientele represents the finest of businesses such as; financial institutions, health care centers, shopping centers, word-class manufacturing companies, communities and universities. Our strong commitment to superior security services empowers us to also provide officer/patrol services to Municipal, State and Federal contracts.
Do not have a DCJS armed or unarmed license? No problem! We have a training campus right conveniently located on site!
Ask about the following bonus programs:
- Armed DCJS
- Unarmed DCJS
Job Skills / Requirements
The following requirements must be met:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Be at least 18 years year old and/or 25 years old and a great driving record should the site require vehicle patrol
- Have the ability to occasionally lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time as required by the site
- Have reliable transportation
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times to maintain the company expectations for customer service
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Have the ability to quickly make decisions based upon situations that may arise
The site-specific requirements listed below must be met in order to qualify to apply for the position:
- Stand/sit/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work in inclement weather and other outside elements
- Prior military or law enforcement preferred
- Prior security experience is preferred
- $15 - $20 / hour
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
DCJS Unarmed card
Military or security experience.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.