Top Guard Security is seeking a responsible individual to provide the dispatch office a variety of administrative duties while providing excellent customer service. Join an award-winning Security Firm. Apply today!
Job Skills / Requirements
Essential Security Dispatcher Duties
• Direct guards to shifts due to various issues
• Monitor staff
• Update schedules
• Write, monitor and file various reports
• Respond to emergency situations
• Coordinate with account managers to ensure security coverage at all sites.
• Be professional at all times maintaining company expectations for customer service
Great Employment Opportunity for Veterans!
- Prior dispatch experience or training preferred
- High volume call center experience preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi task and meet deadlines
- Experience with multi-line phone system
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check as a condition of employment
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Occasionally lift or pull up to 50lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to weekends and holidays.
The following requirements must be met:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Have reliable transportation
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times to maintain the company expectations for customer service
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Customer service driven
- Have the ability to quickly make decisions based upon situations that may arise
- Security or Supervisory experience a plus
It is the policy of Top Guard to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Director of Operations
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.