Top Guard is the leading security officer service provider for the Virginia Peninsula, the Southside, tri-cities and Richmond. As security demands continue to increase, we employ over 900+ professional security officers. Our clientele represents the finest of businesses such as; financial institutions, health care centers, shopping centers, word-class manufacturing companies, communities and universities. Our strong commitment to superior security services empowers us to also provide officer/patrol services to Municipal, State and Federal contracts.
With our rigid employment standard, Top Guard employs only the finest, professional, intelligent and dedicated officers. We proudly support veterans and collectively strive for perfection through our carefully designed quality assurance program.
Do not have a DCJS armed or unarmed license? No problem! We have a training campus right conveniently located on site!
Ask about the following bonus programs:
- Armed DCJS
- Unarmed DCJS
- Did we mention we love employee referrals? We have a bonus for that as well!
Job Skills / Requirements
Essential Security Dispatcher Duties
• Direct guards to shifts due to various issues
• Monitor staff
• Update schedules
• Write, monitor and file various reports
• Respond to emergency situations
• Coordinate with account managers to ensure security coverage at all sites.
• Be professional at all times maintaining company expectations for customer service
Great Employment Opportunity for Veterans!
• Prior dispatch/superivsor experience or training required
• Ability to work well under pressure, multi task and meet deadlines
• Experience with multi-line phone system
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work independently
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check as a condition of employment
• Must be able to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time
• Occasionally lift or pull up to 50lbs
• Excellent communication skills
• Weekends and holidays may be required.
Top Guard’s full-time Employee Benefits
• Health Plan and Dental Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Plans
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Compensation
• Free Uniforms
It is the policy of Top Guard to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
This job reports to the Scheduling manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.