Top Guard Security is seeking in responsible individuals to secure client facilities and protect client’s employees, customers, tenants, and property from harm, theft, illegal actions, and other negative events. Join an award-winning Security Firm. Apply today!
Job Skills / Requirements
• Demonstrate professional demeanor at all times, maintaining company expectations for customer service
• Strong Communication Skills
• Customer Service Focus
• Situational decision making; notifications to appropriate personnel as needed
• Positive Attitude
We will train you to Obtain Virginia DCJS Unarmed/Armed Registration Card!
Great Employment Opportunity for Veterans! One time $250 signing bonus for service-related disabled at 10% or more or unemployed for over 6 months in the past year!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor facility and property of assigned client
• Be professional at all times maintaining company expectations for customer service
• Adhere to the rules of Top Guard and any parameters defined by the assigned client
• Situational decision making; notifications to appropriate personnel if needed
• Write reports either on provided electronic device or on paper
• Make appropriate notifications to client’s assigned contact and Top Guard’s management
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must be computer literate
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check as a condition of employment
• Effective verbal & written communications skills
• Must possess good customer service skills
• Must have reliable transportation
GREAT OPPORTUNITY to work for an award-winning security firm that remains dedicated to our officers in the field.
• Health Plan and Dental Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Plans
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Compensation
• Free Uniforms
It is the policy of Top Guard to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
This job reports to the Account Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.