Top Guard Security is seeking in responsible individuals to secure client facilities and protect client’s employees, customers, tenants, and property from harm, theft, illegal actions, and other negative events. Join an award-winning Security Firm. Apply today!
Job Skills / Requirements
• Demonstrate professional demeanor at all times, maintaining company expectations for customer service
• Strong Communication Skills
• Customer Service Focus
• Situational decision making; notifications to appropriate personnel as needed
• Positive Attitude
We will train you to Obtain Virginia DCJS Registration Card!
Great Employment Opportunity for Veterans! One time $250 signing bonus for service-related disabled at 10% or more or unemployed for over 6 months in the past year.
One time $250 signing on bonus for current DCJS Certification!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor facility and property of assigned client
• Be professional at all times maintaining company expectations for customer service
• Adhere to the rules of Top Guard and any parameters defined by the assigned client
• Situational decision making; notifications to appropriate personnel if needed
• Write reports either on provided electronic device or on paper
• Make appropriate notifications to client’s assigned contact and Top Guard’s management
• Stop, deter or thwart actions by people to damage, steal client’s property, or conduct illegal activities, within reasonable concern for personal safety and company policy.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be able to obtain DCJS Armed Certification Card
• Authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Specialized law enforcement, security and/or military experience or training preferred (1 year or more required for some contract sites)
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check as a condition of employment
• Must be able to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time, up to a full 8-hour shift
• Must be able to endure cold and hot weather for extended periods of time, up to a full 8-hour shift
• Occasionally lift or pull up to 50lbs
• Speak audibly, clearly and understandable in order to have information understood or to contact authorities.
• Some weekends and holidays may be required.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY to work for an award-winning security firm that remains dedicated to our officers in the field.
• Health Plan and Dental Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Plans
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Compensation
• Free Uniforms
It is the policy of Top Guard to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
This job reports to the Account Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.