Top Guard Security is seeking a responsible individual to provide the dispatch office a variety of administrative duties while providing excellent customer service. Join an award-winning Security Firm. Apply today!
Essential Security Dispatcher Duties
• Direct guards to shifts due to various issues
• Monitor staff
• Update schedules
• Write, monitor and file various reports
• Respond to emergency situations
• Coordinate with account managers to ensure security coverage at all sites.
• Be professional at all times maintaining company expectations for customer service
Great Employment Opportunity for Veterans!
• Prior dispatch/superivsor experience or training required
• Ability to work well under pressure, multi task and meet deadlines
• Experience with multi-line phone system
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work independently
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check as a condition of employment
• Must be able to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time
• Occasionally lift or pull up to 50lbs
• Excellent communication skills
• Weekends and holidays may be required.
Top Guard’s full-time Employee Benefits
• Health Plan and Dental Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Plans
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Compensation
• Free Uniforms
It is the policy of Top Guard to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
High School Diploma/GED
This job reports to the Scheduling manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.