Top Guard Security is seeking in responsible individuals to interface with all levels within the organization to identify, analyze and resolve problems by developing opportunities for continuous quality improvement. Join an award-winning Security Firm. Apply today!
• Demonstrate professional demeanor at all times, maintaining company expectations for customer service
• Strong Communication Skills
• Customer Service Focus
• Situational decision making; notifications to appropriate personnel as needed
• Positive Attitude
We will train you to Obtain Virginia DCJS Registration Card!
Great Employment Opportunity for Veterans!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct security related training of new and existing site personnel
• Be professional at all times maintaining company expectations for customer service
• Effectively conducting inspections patterns to target sites needing attention
• Situational decision making; notifications to appropriate personnel if needed
• Assist with the daily Operations at the direction of company management
• Old post at client’s site(s) until a qualified replacement is assigned to relieved
• Prepare reports
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Specialized law enforcement, security and/or military experience or training preferred (1 year or more required for some contract sites)
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check as a condition of employment
• Must be able to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time, up to a full 8-hour shift
• Must be able to endure cold and hot weather for extended periods of time, up to a full 8-hour shift
• Occasionally lift or pull up to 50lbs
• Speak audibly, clearly and understandable in order to have information understood or to contact authorities.
• Some weekends and holidays may be required.
• Experience in Word, Excel and Outlook
GREAT OPPORTUNITY to work for an award-winning security firm that remains dedicated to our officers in the field.
• Health Plan and Dental Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Plans
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Compensation
• Free Uniforms
It is the policy of Top Guard to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
High School Diploma/GED
This job reports to the ACCOUNT MANAGER
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.