Top Guard Security is the leading security guard service provider for the Virginia Peninsula, the Southside, Tri-Cities, Richmond, and Shenandoah Valley regions. Top Guard offers unarmed and armed security officers and mobile patrol services to industrial and manufacturing facilities, commercial properties, local and federal governments, residential communities, health care and retail establishments.Top Guard is Hampton Roads, Virginia's largest privately-owned security firm with 900 employees and the largest woman-owned firm in the region. Its clientele represent the finest businesses, financial institutions, shopping centers, world-class manufacturers, communities and universities. Municipal, State and Federal contracts represent the backbone of Top Guard's regional dominance. Top Guard's size, experience and extraordinary level of service make it the region's choice for private security.Top Guard's commitment to superior security services begins with a commitment to its employees. We understand the critical role that a security professional plays in the overall success of a facility and we are devoted to hiring high caliber employees who are intelligent, capable, and dedicated individuals. Candidates are carefully selected by an experienced recruitment staff committed to finding those individuals who meet Top Guard’s rigid employment standards. Through training, performance evaluations, and quality assurance measures, we ensure that security officers maintain standards consistent with Top Guard's stringent requirements.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are seeking a temporary full time HR/Recruitment Assistant to join our team in Richmond, VA! The position has the potential of becoming permanent. As the HR/Recruitment Assistant, you will have the opportunity to impact our business in a huge way! You will be the primary person to answer the phone, greet and welcome all of our guests and visitors to the office and much more.
Overview of the position:
- Answer the phone and assist callers; direct callers to appropriate person or take all pertinent information and relay information (the phone rings a lot! you will be answering the phone and multi-tasking all day)
- Welcome and greet all of our guests, candidates, visitors to the office -- create a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Conduct telephone interviews with potential job seekers -- review resumes, discuss background and qualifications
- Schedule and confirm candidate interviews via email and phone calls
- Review candidates' employment applications and ensure completeness
- Processing of new employees
- Uniform closet maintenance
- Enter and ensure completeness of candidate payroll information
- Additional tasks as needed
- • High Sense of Urgency
- • Administrative Experience
- • Excellent computer skills including Word and Outlook
- • Customer Service Experience
- • Excellent job history
- • Outgoing, energetic, friendly personality
- • Able to Multi-Task and work
- • Detail-Oriented
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Top Guard provides its full-time employees with the following benefits:Payroll Deducted Health PlanPayroll Deducted Dental InsuranceAllstate Supplemental Insurance PlansLegal Resources Legal Discount PlanDirect DepositPaid VacationHoliday CompensationFree UniformsCredit Union MembershipLegal ResourcesIt is the policy of Top Guard to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Applications are active for 60 Days after which you must reapply.
This job reports to the Bob Sage
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 2