Looking for work where you are respected and appreciated day to day? Are you someone with a customer service background and that enjoys being around people? Looking to kick start a career in security? We at Guardian Security Services have IMMEDIATE Openings in the Downtown Chicago and surrounding suburbs! We have afternoon and overnight shifts available! Full-time and Part-time shifts available! Great Locations and work environment with heat in the winter and cool in the summer! Excellent opportunities for advancement!
Industry Leading Wages
Referral Bonus for Clients
Referral Bonus for Employees
Top Quality Uniforms and Equipment
Employee of the Month
IRA Retirement Plan
History of Guardian Security Services:
Guardian Security Services is a locally owned security organization founded in 1975. The company has established itself as a leader in the security industry by providing its services to the most respected clients in the area. Guardian Security is a premier security services provider that provides customized, cost-effective programs, that exceeds client expectations. With our history of service excellence in providing customized security programs to commercial properties, public utilities, residential communities, financial institutions, college campuses and manufacturing facilities; we are recognized as the security provider of choice. A pillar to our success is ensuring our client satisfaction is met in all aspects of the position.
Our employees are our most valuable asset! We value the integrity, quality, professional performance and overall commitment to excellence our employee population present on a daily basis.
Guardian Security Services is looking for the very best in all fields of professions we provide here. We want the individual that sets themselves apart from their peers by demonstrating their personal and professional skills necessary to be the best.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated, outgoing, friendly and results driven person to join our family owned security service firm. We are a “Best in Class Security Service” provider, looking to hire someone that wants to be a part of our team.
For more information please contact Marge or Ian 708.385.3300. To apply for this position, log onto: www.guardiansecurityinc.com.
Responsibilities can include (depending on assignment):
• Understand and maintaining general post instructions for that assigned post.
• Maintain practical knowledge of all additional and emergency post instructions that are called for by the client.
• Maintain access control procedures set by management.
• Effectively utilize access control systems, visitor management systems and CCTV systems as needed.
• Greet all residents, tenants and/or visitors with a professional demeanor.
• Sign in and out all guests and vendors.
• Monitor cctv’s to guard against theft and trespassing.
• Respond to incidents and document the event accurately.
• Possibly conduct foot patrols in and out of the assigned facilities in all types of weather during your shift, if required, including walking up and down stairs.
• Ability to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time and possibly lift up to 50lbs.
• Interact with the tenants and visitors using your best customer service skills.
• Document and report any property damage and special occurrences.
• Logging incoming packages using the computer software programs you will be trained on.
• Provide excellent Customer Service, Public Relations and have an Impeccable image.
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
• Possess a high school diploma/GED/military service record.
• All applicants must complete a pre-employment screening process
- Includes a background investigation.
• Must have mature demeanor, personality and attitude.
• Possess strong communication skills, both verbally, written and non-verbal.
• Have a proven stable work history.
• Maintain an impeccable image and adhere to our professional military grooming standards, which includes:
- No visible tattoo(s) that cannot be covered up with a short sleeve shirt and pants.
• Must possess strong customer service skills, public relation skills and the ability to interact well with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Must maintain a working telephone at all times in order for us to contact you.
• Must have reliable means of transportation.
• Must have a valid Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC) or willing to apply for one.
• Must have a 20-hour training certificate or complete within in 30 days of employment.
• Flexibility to cover additional shifts, as required, by client’s needs.
High School Diploma or GED (official copy of transcripts are required upon hire)
20 Hour Security Training Certificate
PERC (Blue) Card
Ilinois Driver License
Guardian Security Services, Inc. offers industry leading wages, career advancement, and great working environments with a multitude of benefits.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Special Incentive Plans
Guardian Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Relocation is not required and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 10