Kelley Construction is a multi-faceted commercial and industrial general contractor licensed to perform work in many states across the United States. We offer a wealth of technical expertise in all areas of commercial construction including: restaurants, medical facilities, warehousing, fast food chains, large design-build expansions and general office renovation. We also have broad experience in industrial construction, from liquid storage and containment and petroleum related construction to pre-engineered metal buildings and concrete construction.
Kelley Construction, Inc., headquartered in Louisville, KY is recruiting for a Project Coordinator. Kelley Construction’s market to include: industrial, office, hospitality and retail new and renovation projects. Individual will work with a great team consisting of project managers and superintendents.
If you are a team player that is looking for a dynamic company & culture, please apply with us. We offer a competitive benefit package.
To apply for this position, and to obtain additional job information/requirements, please visit our website at http://www.kelleyconstruction.com/careers.html
Summary: A Project Coordinator, reports to a project manager, synchronizes all the operations involved in the successful completion of a particular project.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field preferred.
• Knowledge of construction codes.
• Ability to assume responsibility, interface and communicate effectively with others a must.
• Efficient in construction software management tools (Timberline), or ability to learn.
• Ability to read plans required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Outstanding and professional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Travel may be required.
• The ability to work nights and weekends as well as putting in the time to complete and all task required to make a deadline.
Apply at http://www.kelleyconstruction.com/careers.html
Kelley Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
Kelley Construction, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company is committed to basing employment decisions on merit, qualifications and abilities. Kelley Construction, Inc., does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other characteristics protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignments, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the CFO
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1