Kelley Construction, Inc., headquartered in Louisville, KY is recruiting for a Project Manager for our Industrial Division. The individual can work out of one of our offices located in Louisville, KY, Houston, TX or Evansville, IN. Individual will work with other team members to build complex construction projects.
If you are a team player that is looking for a dynamic company & culture, please apply with us. We offer a competitive benefit package.
To apply for this position, and to obtain additional job information/requirements, please visit our website at http://www.kelleyconstruction.com/careers.html
Summary: The role of a project manager entails management of all project activities covering a range of scopes that include; sales support, estimating, procurement, preparation of work plan, managing project scope, budget and schedule, supervising project teams, construction and other duties as assigned.
• Strong computer skills
• 2 – 5 years of industrial petroleum experience
• Bachelor degree in construction management desired. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Individual must be flexible and have the ability to travel as needed
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive while recognizing and supporting the organization's preferences and priorities.
• Computer skills with MS Office, MS Project and Outlook experience. Viewpoint & Timberline experience is a plus.
• Must have construction management background and experience.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Individual must be flexible and the ability to travel as needed
• Strong managerial skills
Apply at http://www.kelleyconstruction.com/careers.html
Kelley Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Construction Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1