Kelley Construction is a multi-faceted commercial and industrial general contractor licensed to perform work in many states across the United States. We offer a wealth of technical expertise in all areas of commercial construction including: restaurants, medical facilities, warehousing, fast food chains, large design-build expansions and general office renovation. We also have broad experience in industrial construction, from liquid storage and containment and petroleum related construction to pre-engineered metal buildings and concrete construction.
Kelley Construction, Inc., headquartered in Louisville, KY is recruiting for a Technology Administrator. Individual will report to the Technology Manager.
If you are a team player that is looking for a dynamic company & culture, please apply with us. We offer a competitive benefit package.
To apply for this position, and to obtain additional job information/requirements, please visit our website at http://www.kelleyconstruction.com/careers.html
Summary: The Technology Administrator will act as a point of contact for end-users (in conjunction with technical helpdesk providers) to receive support and maintenance within the company’s desktop and mobile computing environment. This includes, among other things, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining/upgrading all PC/mobile device hardware and equipment per established asset lifecycles to ensure optimal performance. This person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via email) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
Additionally, they will deliver support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives. This includes troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers (office staff and field staff). Responsibilities also include assisting in the delivery and improvement of in-house software applications, training programs and related courseware.
• 5 years minimum work experience
• Certifications preferred: A+, Security+, Network+, Microsoft Desktop and/or Server
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
• Very strong customer-service orientation.
• Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Excellent technical knowledge of laptop/desktop/mobile hardware, with hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
• Working technical knowledge of local area network, PC, server, and mobile platform operating systems, including Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (including Active Directory and Group Policy), and Apple iOS.
• In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise and desktop applications, including Office 365. Experience with Sage CRE 300 and/or Procore a plus.
• Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
• Experience with data management.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
Apply at http://www.kelleyconstruction.com/careers.html
Kelley Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
Kelley Construction, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company is committed to basing employment decisions on merit, qualifications and abilities. Kelley Construction, Inc., does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other characteristics protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignments, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the IT Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1