Kelley Construction, Inc., headquartered in Louisville, KY is recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to work out of our Louisville location for the Commercial Division. Individual assist the Project Manager in leading construction projects in the retail and restaurant market.
If you are a team player that is looking for a dynamic company & culture, please apply with us. We offer a competitive benefit package.
To apply for this position, and to obtain additional job information/requirements, please visit our website at http://www.kelleyconstruction.com/careers.html
Summary: Provides technical information to company supervision and specialty contractors to ensure the project complies with all construction standards, codes, specifications and design instructions. Reviews, analyzes and resolves field construction problems, discrepancies and interferences with architect/engineer, owner and/or specialty contractors.
• Four year construction degree (Bachelor's Degree)
• Minimum of 3 years commercial building construction experience in the field as an Assistant Project Manager.
• Must have building construction experience in retail and restaurant
• Knowledge of construction codes.
• Ability to assume responsibility, interface and communicate effectively with others a must.
• Efficient in construction software management tools (Timberline, Procore), or ability to learn.
• Must be proficient in MS Office.
• Ability to read plans required
Apply at http://www.kelleyconstruction.com/careers.html
Kelley Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Director of Workforce Development
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Travel is required occasionally
Number of Openings for this position: 1