Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
- Act as the on-site First Aid Attendant, offering support to any person in need of assistance.
- Patrol area, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, safety hazards, and emergency situations.
- Contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and provide specialized security services according to client needs.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Remain calm and effectively perform in emergency situations.
- Successfully conduct security patrols without direct supervision.
- Write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records.
- Detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Handle private and confidential information with a high amount of discretion.
- Present a professional image to the public.
- Adhere to our Code of Ethics in performing job requirements.
- Adapt to a variety of environmental factors while performing exterior patrols.
- Moderate physical activity including standing and/or walking for extended periods of time.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be in possession of a valid OFA II certificate.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (afternoons/nights/weekends).
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
- High School Diploma.
- Must meet all minimum requirements for a security license in BC.
- Basic Security Training, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, or previous security experience would be considered an asset.
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application online at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Site Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 4