[Please allow 15 - 20 minutes to complete your application]
Paladin Security's mission is to provide our clients with the finest security services and products available in the marketplace. We have high profile sites which require superior customer service. In turn we provide our officers with extensive training, comprehensive benefits, rewards and recognition, and many opportunities for promotion from within.
We are currently seeking for motivated individuals to join our team in a full-time capacity at one of our High Profile Sites in beautiful Squamish and Whistler, BC!
**The successful candidate MUST have a valid Security License**
**Must be available to work ALL shifts including weekend and overnight shifts**
THE PALADIN DIFFERENCE:
- Award winning corporate culture including “Most Admired” and “Best Managed”
- Company-wide social events
- Professional development opportunities including promotion from within
- Premium starting wages plus additional incentives
- Patrol assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and provide specialized security services according to client needs.
- Offer support to any person in need of assistance.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST have a valid Security License.
- Flexibility to work all shifts including weekends and overnights.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- High School Diploma.
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application online at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers. Only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Special Incentive Plans
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1