Eagle Systems, Inc. has been providing quality Security Services for commercial and industrial clients since 1987. We are licensed by the "Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau" License #C-19802 and our current staff of supervisors, officers and administrative personnel are some of the most experienced in the area. Eagle Systems, Inc. currently provides the following Products and Services:
* Security Patrols
* Security Guards
* Security Training
* Commercial & Industrial
* Background Checks
• Conduct foot (inside and outside) patrol
• Conducts Vehicle patrol of clients property
• Perform escort / courier of personnel, medications, cadavers, and specimens
• Perform escort of law enforcement personnel for legal matters
• Conduct physical checks and investigate unsecured doors, gates, vehicles and buildings
• Open doors, gates, vehicles and building for authorized personnel
• Monitor/operate Closed Circuit Television (CCTVs), two-way radios, telephones, fire enunciator system, call boxes, and equipment alarms
• Maintain assigned equipment
• Complete administrative and security incident reports, via Report Exec
• Maintain daily event logs, via Report Exec
• Enforce parking and traffic policies
• Investigate traffic accidents
• Assist motorists with vehicle problems (dead battery, airing up tires, etc.)
• Investigate non-vehicular accidents (falls, slipping, tripping, etc.)
• Perform package inspections
• Secure and document lost and found items
• Respond to and investigate silent and audible alarms
• Conduct records checks with local law enforcement
• Protect crime scenes until arrival of law enforcement
• Performs patient watch duties
• Perform preliminary investigation of criminal activity
• Confront and detain persons suspected of criminal activity until proper law enforcement is on scene
• Search persons placed in custody
• Assist staff in restraining confrontational patients
• Respond to and monitor confrontational situations
• Respond to Emergency Codes
• Assist Helipad Operations when requested
• Assist law enforcement and other duties as assigned.
• Have dependable transportation and be able to be contacted directly by phone.
• Lift a minimum of 50 pounds without restriction.
MUST be willing to obtain Level 3 (Commissioned) license if not already licensed for position. No experience necessary and will train the right candidate for position.
High School Diploma/GED
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Eagle will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Eagle does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Eagle will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Josh Guess
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required