Marsden Building Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Midwest. In a nutshell: we clean buildings… really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is seeking a highly motivated individual with the ability to lead others for an Account Manager position.
- Train leadership on assigned job duties.
- Complete safety audits and conduct safety training.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Identify and mentor employees to develop the next generation of leaders.
- Assigns tasks to associates and inspects completed work to ensure company standards are met.
- Resolves employee problems or will refer matters to Operations Manager.
- Investigate customer complaints, place customer complaint follow-up call, document findings and communicate a recommened action plan to the Operations Manager.
- Assist in the start-up of new accounts and provide information to management. Meet the customer.
- Responsible for checking timekeeping system to verify employee's are or have been at job sites.
- Conducts building inspections to maintain a qualifty level that meets the customer's and the company's standards.
- Follow and enfore all company policies.
Manager will need to be flexible in their time schedule, and have their own vehicle. Will need to be on call in case of an emergency at the buildings. Some computer knowledge is necessary. Past manager experience preferable. Very good communication skills and written skills essential. Core hours between 4pm and 1230am although hours are flexible.
Why Join the Marsden Family?
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Room to Grow
- You must be 18 years old
- A pre-employment drug screen & criminal background check is required.
- Driver's license and reliable vehicle required
As a commercial cleaning company, we know how to create a safe environment for our employees and customers. Check out this link to see what we’re doing to stay safe and healthy!
Certification Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local laws.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1