Marsden Building Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Midwest. In a nutshell: we clean buildings… really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Marsden's maintenance division is our department that handles apartment turns, light plumbing and electrical work, and general maintenance at our own buildings and the facilities of our customers. We are looking for a proven leader to supervise our small teams on various job sites around the Twin Cities.
As you might expect, general maintenance and supervising will be at the heart of what your job will entail. For the most part, you’ll be:
- Overseeing projects
- Performing drywall repair
- Performing light electrical work
- Performing simple plumbing tasks
- General repairs and troubleshooting
- Maintaining equipment and supplies
- Ensuring that the workplace is SAFE and clean
- Responding to customer complaints
- Processing work tickets
- Assigning tasks to associates and inspecting completed work for conformance to standards
- Performing other related duties assigned by management
- Assisting operations vice president and director
*Company truck and gas card are provided
Hourly Rate: Up to $28.00 per hour Depending on Qualifications
Shift: Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm (Rotational weekend overtime is required)
The ideal candidate will have :
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- 2-3 years of experience with general maintenance, apartment turns, or construction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- You must be 18 years old
- A pre-employment criminal background check is required
- Valid driver's license Required
As a commercial cleaning company, we know how to create a safe environment for our employees and customers. Check out this link to see what we’re doing to stay safe and healthy!
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1