Palen Kimball is looking for a Calibration Technician to join our organization and advance their career. The perfect candidate is committed to customer service with initiative and drive. Knowledge and experience with Electrical, Physical, and Mechanical Calibration of equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Hipot Testers, Temperature and Humidity Controllers, Pressure Gauges and Dimensional Equipment. Candidate must be reliable, a team player and accountable in every aspect of the job. Candidate must also possess the ability to work with little or no supervision and assume responsibilities as required.
Job Skills / Requirements
- The successful candidate can expect to work both onsite at customer, and in lab on a daily basis
- Calibrates Electronic, Physical and Dimensional Test Measuring Equipment
- Understanding of measurement uncertainty and measurement decision risk principles and application to calibration activities
- Identify M&TE out-of-tolerance conditions and perform corrective action
- Collect, compile, measure, summarize, and record data gathered during calibration
- Perform general M&TE troubleshooting, determine appropriate solutions, and implement resolutions
- Perform in-place calibrations and lift heavy equipment (50 lbs.) as required e.g., May be required to perform repeated lifting and considerable walking or standing)
- Works with customers, other technicians, quality personnel, and management to achieve excellent final product service results which comply with Quality Management System and customer requirements.
- 3-5 years’ experience in calibration
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Able to pass a background check, drug test, valid driver’s license, and MVR check.
- PMEL/Military background desirable
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, and industry specific software
- Medical, Dental, vacation, 401(k), HSA, company vehicle provided. Regular Full-time position.
- Hourly - Wages DOE (Commensurate with experience and capabilities)
Additional Information / Benefits
Palen Kimball a Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. #west3
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.