Marsden Building Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Midwest. In a nutshell: we clean buildings… really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is seeking a highly motivated individual with the ability to lead others for a Floating Account Manager position.
- Fill in for Account managers who are on vacation, leave of absence, terminations or out sick.
- Train managers on assigned job duties.
- Complete safety audits and conduct safety training.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Identify and mentor employees to develop the next generation of leaders.
- Assigns tasks to associates and inspects completed work to ensure company standards are met.
- Resolves employee problems or will refer matters to Operations Manager.
- Investigate customer complaints, place customer complaint follow-up call, document findings and communicate a recommened action plan to the Operations Manager.
- Assist in the start-up of new accounts and provide information to management. Meet the customer
- Responsible for checking timekeeping system to verify employee are or have been at job sites.
- Conducts building inspections to maintain a qualifty level that meets the customer's and the company's standards.
- Follow and enfore all company policies.Salary Range - $45,000 - $50,000
Manager will need to be flexible in their time schedule, have their own vehicle, car and fuel allowances provided. Will need to be on call in case of an emergency at the buildings. Some computer knowledge is necessary. Past manager experience preferable. Very good communication skills and written skills essential. Core hours between 7am and 330pm although hours are flexible.
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Doug Howe
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1