Marsden Building Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Midwest. In a nutshell: we clean buildings… really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Marsden is currently seeking a sales associate to fill our Business Development Specialist position. This position will focus on new B2B development with a heavy emphasis on networking and prospecting for the Des Moines area. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, prospect meetings, presenting programs, building your network, trade group participation and meeting sales goals.
· Generating revenue and meeting sales targets.
· Gathering business intelligence on prospects to support cold calls, presentations and new business.
· Building your customer network of property and facility management professionals.
· Meet metrics for daily prospecting activity.
· Maintain CRM for sales and pipeline tracking.
· Execute sales functions for national accounts.
OUR BUSINESS DEVELOPERS ENJOY:
· Competitive Base Salary and Generous Commission Potential
· Monthly Car and Gas Allowance
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available
· Disability & Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation & Holidays
· Career Advancement Opportunities
• Experience in Building Services (Janitorial, Security, HVAC) will be given preference
• 3-5 years of outside business to business (B2B) sales experience preferred
• Valid Driver's License Required
• Goal driven, self-motivated, and professional
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (to include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM experience preferred)
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1