Marsden Building Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Midwest. In a nutshell: we clean buildings… really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Special Services Operations Manager
Directs the activities and oversees the training and development of the special services team that has experience in floor care. Develops and maintains relationships of trust with property management/client contacts at all assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Prepares annual budgets for all assigned accounts to include labor, cleaning supplies, equipment, etc. using Microsoft Excel worksheets.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships through a scheduled program of calling and meeting with all property managers within the assigned accounts.
- Handles all customer correspondence related to changes in the building budgets and staff to include letters, email, fax, voicemail, telephone contact, etc.
- Leads Team – Staffing, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops team member’s skills and encourages growth
- Actively develops supervisory and management staff to prepare for corporate growth.
- Responds to customer complaints by coordinating the activities of area managers and their staff.
- Confirms the accuracy of the bi-weekly payroll for all assigned accounts to include auditing of time and payroll reports.
- Ensures that an account manual of all important account-specific documents is available at all assigned accounts.
- Coordinates the activities of all account managers in the assigned area for covering open account manager positions, mentor neighboring buildings, etc.
- Assigns tasks to associates and inspects completed work for conformance to standards.
- Performs other related duties assigned by management.
- 3-5 years of project management and leadership experience
- Experience with specialty floor cleaning and construction clean up
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Change Management
This Position has both 1st and 2nd shift openings
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Director of Operations
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 2