Marsden Building Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Midwest. In a nutshell: we clean buildings… really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Under the direction of the Area Manager, the Account Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of roughly 6 employees including cleaning, safety and maintaining the contracted scope of work in accounts.
Job Specific Duties:
- Effective communication with customers and staff
- Training associates
- Complete safety audits and conduct safety training
- Responsible for all aspects of customer satisfaction
- Assign tasks to associates and inspects completed work
- Resolves associates' problems or refers matters to Area Manager
- Investigate customer complaints and communicate action plan to Area Manager
- Assist in the start-up of new accounts
- Conducts building inspections to maintain a quality level that meets the customer's and the company's standards
- Checking timekeeping system to verify employees are/have been at job sites
- Follow and enforce all company policies
Hourly Rate: $17.00
- Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm
Why Join the Marsden Family?
- Room to Grow
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Work Individually
- A criminal background check and drug screen is required
- Driver's license and car insurance(will be driving company vehicle)
- Management experience preferred
- Must be familiar with machinery and equipment such as scissor lifts and power washing machines
As a commercial cleaning company, we know how to create a safe environment for our employees and customers. Check out this link to see what we’re doing to stay safe and healthy!
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Area Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Travel is required occasionally
Number of Openings for this position: 1