Marsden Building Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Midwest. In a nutshell: we clean buildings…really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Operates call center to help employees and customers with sick calls, person to person connection, and emergency assistance by performing the following duties. Works across the entire Marsden Enterprise on multiple platforms and systems.
Friday 12pm-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 630am-230pm
(24 hours total per week)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fields and routes emergency and non-emergency calls.
- Communicate with managers, administrative associates, employees, clients, and others.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with above average listening skills.
- Good written and verbal English skills with ability to be understood over the telephone and the in-house paging system.
- Navigate, maintain, and enter date in multiple databases, spreadsheets, and webpages.
- Monitor Building alarms and front/back entrance to the building (as appropriate).
- Accurately complete several types of logs
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and no tardiness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer Skills such as Microsoft Office, Contact Management Systems, Database Software and HR Systems
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Communication skills both written and oral
- Detailed and the ability to problem solve
- Basic Mathematical Skills
Location: The Customer Care Center is located at 1717 University Avenue West, St Paul, MN 55104. This is an office position with no option for remote work at this time.
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
This is a Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1