Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the Central corridor of the United States.
An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1952, Marsden has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Job Skills / Requirements
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is seeking a highly motivated individual with the ability to lead others for an Janitorial Day Time Area Manager position. Two year minimum management experience is required.
Area Managers are responsible for the daily janitorial management of various office, medical, manufacturing and/or warehouse buildings in the West Metro this includes training and supervising all the cleaners of those buildings.
**Primary hours for this position are Monday-Friday 6am-4pm. Weekends are on call as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the start-up of new accounts and provide information to management. Meet the customer.
- Responsible for checking timekeeping system to verify employees are / have been at job sites.
- Complete safety audits and conduct safety training.
- Conducts daily informal building inspections to maintain a quality level that meets the customer’s and the company’s standards.
- Investigate customer complaints, place customer complaint follow-up calls, document findings and communicate recommended action plan to Operations Manager.
- Knows, understands and implements the cleaning specifications for the assigned buildings.
- Trains associates for all job positions within the assigned area.
- Knows and understands the labor budget for their buildings. Reports adjustments in vacancy and other items affecting the budgets. Is able to operate within a changing budget environment.
- Under the direction of the Operation Manager, handles some associate-related matters, which may include time and pay, training, safety, interviewing, field hiring, discipline, performance appraisals, damage or theft complaints, etc. Completes all documentation to include: personnel action forms, verbal or written warnings, first report of injury, incident report, attendance verification, etc.
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1