Marsden Building Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Midwest. In a nutshell: we clean buildings… really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you a devoted duster; a super sweeper; a visionary vacuumer? Then we want you! Marsden Building Maintenance has immediate opening for cleaning fanatics! Join an essential company to service the buildings and facilities in your community. Our CEO started as a cleaner- where will Marsden take you? Join a team that makes you feel like family!
Under the direction of the Area Manager, the Account Supervisor is responsible for the daily maintenance of one or several buildings based on business need. Supervises and coordinates activities of associates including cleaning, safety and maintaining the contracted scope of work in accounts.
Cleaning Job Duties:
- Cleaning restrooms
- Taking out the trash
Job Specific Duties:
- Effective communication with staff
- Training associates
- Occassionally assign tasks to associates and inspects completed work
- Refer associates' problems to Area Manager
- Investigate customer complaints and communicate action plan to Area Manager
- Conducts building inspections to maintain a quality level that meets the customer's and the company's standards
- Follow and enforce all company policies
Hourly Rate: $15.00
- Monday - Friday 5:30pm-1:30am
Why Join the Marsden Family?
- Room to Grow
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Work Individually
- A criminal background check and drug screen is required
- Driver's license and car insurance(will be driving company vehicle)
- Previous cleaning experience
- Management experience preferred
As a commercial cleaning company, we know how to create a safe environment for our employees and customers. Check out this link to see what we’re doing to stay safe and healthy!
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Area Manager
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift.
Travel is required occasionally
Number of Openings for this position: 1