Final Touch has over 60 years of experience in commercial window cleaning. Our window cleaning crew is comprised of extensively trained and skilled professionals. Our professionals are experts in delivering safe services; our window cleaning program is OSHA certified and our teams receive annual safety training as well as the best available safety equipment.
Clean windows are an important part of a facility’s appearance and atmosphere. Regularly cleaning windows extends their longevity, improves the aesthetics of a facility, and prevents the build up of dirt, pollutants, and hard water stains. Final Touch offers window cleaning services that are tailored to fit each client’s facility environment and service scheduling needs.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Operations Manager for Final Touch Services oversees the day to day operations and leads a dynamic group in executing a high level of customer care with financial responsibility for the accounts they service. This position directs the activities and will oversee the training/development of 25 window cleaners (Apprentice to Journeyman level) while providing a safe and respectful work environment for all.
- Commits to behave in compliance with the company’s values and Code of Conduct
- Builds a culture of work safety and leads by example with one's own safe behavior
- Treats co-workers with respect and approaches conflict with positive intent and professionalism
- Asks questions to understand why we do what we do and how we do it - champions change when improvements can be made
- Ensures one's own compliance with the company's published Operations Standards
Education and Experience Required
- OSHA General Industry 10 or 30
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in a commercial cleaning or similar environment
Education and Experience Preferred
- Experience in a mobile management role with responsibility for a decentralized workforce and multiple customers
- Prefer experience working with a diverse population
- Prefer bilingual in two or more languages, with English being one of those languages
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and peripheral vision.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Salaried/Exempt position where the core hours are between the hours of 7am-6pm. Summer season may be more depending on weather conditions while Winter hours may be less.
All travel will be within the Twin Cities Metro Area.
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the VP of Operations
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1