Marsden Building Maintenance, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Midwest.
Job Skills / Requirements
Positon can be 100% remote
When you join our team, you’ll be:
- Monitoring associates schedules including but not limited to: call-offs, leave of absence, and displaced associates
- Coordinating with Account Managers
- Monitoring of employee transfer requests
- Working with payroll and billing
Why Join the Team?
- Room to Grow
- Complete tasks individually and work as a team
- A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required.
- Prior experience in an administrative role and or experience with staffing is preferred
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This is a Full-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1