Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the Central corridor of the United States. Marsden is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Marsden enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1952, Marsden has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Continually promote safety requirements to all employees and verify employees are following all safety standards.
· Has an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
· Manages budgets for all assigned teams to include labor, cleaning supplies, equipment, etc. using Microsoft Excel, Word, & Power Point.
· Manages cleaning operations prior to and following events from a tradeshow, weddings, birthdays, holiday parties to baseball, football, and concerts with attendance of 50,000 patrons.
· Leads Team – Staffing, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops team member’s skills and encourages growth
· Actively develops supervisory and management staff to prepare for corporate growth.
· Responds to customer complaints by coordinating the activities of area managers and their staff.
· Maintain a thorough understanding of company process, policy, and security requirements.
· Confirms the accuracy of skills, schedules, timekeeping, payroll for all assigned teams to include auditing of time and payroll reports.
· Ensures that an account manual of all important account-specific documents is available at all assigned teams.
· Has the ability to thrive in a changing environment, and when given a deadline knows how to motivate themselves and the team to meet it.
· Coordinates the activities of another manager and two supervisors in the assigned area for covering open positions, mentor neighboring buildings, etc.
· Assigns tasks to associates and inspects completed work for conformance to standards.
· Performs other related duties assigned by management.
· 3-5 years of Supervisory / Management experience, and ideally 1-3 years of janitorial experience.
· Experience with specialty floor cleaning, surge labor and teams of 100+ associates.
· Problem Solving
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 / year
This job reports to the Leah Williams
This is a Full-Time position 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1