Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the Central corridor of the United States. Marsden is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Marsden enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1952, Marsden has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Full Time Non Union Position with a primary schedule of Monday-Friday 10am-630pm, wage is $19.00 per hour.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision offered. Paid vacation, sick and holidays.
• Carefully apply paint, varnish, enamel, and other finishes using spray gun, rollers, and brushes, as indicated
• Replace/update door knobs, locks, hinges and bathroom fixures as requested by customers.
• Change light bulbs and ballasts as requested by customers.
• Regular and preventative maintenance of company equipment
• Compliance with company quality standards and goal completion times
• Practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with clients and fellow employees
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Hiring Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1