Saint Paul, MN, United States of America
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the Central corridor of the United States. Marsden is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Marsden enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1952, Marsden has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Divisional Contract Administrator & Administration reports to the SVP of Finance & Administration and supports operations with administrative tasks for the Central Divisions and its operating companies. The position is also the Divisional Contract Administrator for all operating companies, operations and Special Services in the Central Division. Duties include assisting the SVP of Finance & Administration as needed, policy compliance, expense reporting, training, operations support, and contract administration.
- Contract Administration:
- Review new contracts and amendments sent in by Sales and Operations departments for correct information, financial match to MOP Sheets, general scope of work reviews, and any other items that should be flagged for legal review.
- Request reviews by legal department and maintain spreadsheet of status of all contracts submitted. Coordinate responses and redlines with Sales or Operations and customers.
- Assist with completing any required documents by customer including customer set-up, business demographic forms, coordinate safety requests with Safety Director, coordinate billing forms with Marsden Finance, etc.
- Upload customer contracts for DocuSign after Legal approves contract and gain the necessary signature for fully executed contract.
- Maintain Contract files on O: drive including all Contracts, scope of work, MOPS, COI’s, customer required forms and any necessary notes related to contract execution.
- Subcontractor Administration:
- Review new submissions of Subcontractors for all required documents to ensure they meet Marsden requirements. Work with Operations on any missing documents, compile into one submission and send to legal for vetting.
- Manage a division-wide subcontractor spreadsheet recording: all active and in active subcontractors, effective date of subcontracts, terminations date of subcontracts, and termination date of COIs. Communicate list of approved Subcontractors to Operations quarterly to ensure only approved subcontractors are being used.
- Organize and maintain subcontracts on O: drive along with their Subcontractor Coversheet, fully executed Subcontractor Agreement, current CIO, W-9, Worker’s Comp, Subcontractor Questionnaire, Company Handbook & Safety Standards, and any notes regarding approval.
- Perform periodic audits of subcontractors and subcontracts to ensure they are properly vetted, work being performed is fully executed to the subcontract, and the work is supporting a legitimate business need.
- Manage and maintain established compliance standards:
- Contract Administration/Subcontract
- Auto fuel program
- Expense reporting compliance and monthly review for approval recommendations to SVP of Finance
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare for executives as needed.
- Assist with new programs and system rollouts by company, along with training associates on use of new systems.
- Commits to behave in compliance with the company’s values and Code of Conduct
- Builds a culture of work safety and leads by example with one's own safe behavior
- Treats co-workers with respect and approaches conflict with positive intent and professionalism
- Asks questions to understand why we do what we do and how we do it - champions change when improvements can be made
- Ensures one's own compliance with the company's published Operations Standards
- Understand budget and general financial reports
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Preferred knowledge of Concur, Adobe Pro, internet, Dropbox, DocuSign.
- Knowledge in scheduling and planning
- The ability to think creatively and mobilize resources as necessary
- Curiosity, problem solving, and the ability to ask good probing questions
- Collaborative style with strong influencing skills
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the organizational values
- Knowledge of safety practices
- Good time management
- Proficient written and verbal English communication
- Strong employee and client focus.
- Persuade and influence others to change their minds or behavior.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 3-5 years of senior management support experience and related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in several of the administrative areas
- Management experience preferred
This is a Full-Time position