Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the Central corridor of the United States. Marsden is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Marsden enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1952, Marsden has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Continually promote safety requirements to all employees and verify employees are following all safety standards.
· Has an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
· Manages budgets for all assigned teams to include labor, cleaning supplies, equipment, etc. using Microsoft Excel, Word, & Power Point.
· Manages cleaning operations prior to and following events from a tradeshow, weddings, birthdays, holiday parties to baseball, football, and concerts with attendance of 50,000 patrons.
· Leads Team – Staffing, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops team member’s skills and encourages growth
· Actively develops supervisory and management staff to prepare for corporate growth.
· Responds to customer complaints by coordinating the activities of area managers and their staff.
· Maintain a thorough understanding of company process, policy, and security requirements.
· Confirms the accuracy of skills, schedules, timekeeping, payroll for all assigned teams to include auditing of time and payroll reports.
· Ensures that an account manual of all important account-specific documents is available at all assigned teams.
· Has the ability to thrive in a changing environment, and when given a deadline knows how to motivate themselves and the team to meet it.
· Coordinates the activities of another manager and two supervisors in the assigned area for covering open positions, mentor neighboring buildings, etc.
· Assigns tasks to associates and inspects completed work for conformance to standards.
· Performs other related duties assigned by management.
· 4-7 years of project management and leadership experience
· Experience with specialty floor cleaning, surge labor and teams of 100+ associates.
· Problem Solving
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 / year
Marsden Bldg Maintenance, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
This job reports to the Leah Williams
This is a Full-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1