- Primary person to handles instruments, supplies, and equipment utilized for surgical procedures.
- Anticipates the needs of the surgeon and has the necessary knowledge and ability to ensure quality patient care during the operative procedure.
- Understand procedures being performed and is constantly on vigil for maintenance of the sterile field.
- Adheres to departmental and AORN standards, HR, hospital-wide, and departmental policies and procedures.
- Monitors the quality of care delivered to our patients to promote efficacy, appropriateness, availability, timeliness, effectiveness, continuity, safety, efficiency, respect and caring.
Certified Surgical Technician
BLS Certification - American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or American Red Cross (Healthcare Provider) required. Must be current.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, M/F/D Affirmative Action Employer.
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam, Other
This job reports to the Director of Ambulatory Surgery Center
This is a As Needed position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1