Watch one of our largest customers talk about "Why Kwantek?"
Kwantek is seeking a tech-savvy, well-organized, Client Manager that can take charge and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are an aggressive SaaS provider, positioned at the top of our niche markets and rapidly growing.
Do you enjoy working with people? How about working with technology and information? Do you enjoy and have experience identifying opportunities and presenting strategic solutions to clients? If this is what you are looking for and if the job description below appears to be a solid fit with your background, experience and career development interests, please apply!
Job Skills / Requirements
Kwantek is seeking a Client Manager who is a motivated professional and genuinely enjoys helping others and contributing in a fast paced technology driven organization.
This position will have responsibilities for Kwantek Customer Success that include, but are not limited to the following:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for managing the overall health and relationship of assigned portfolio of customers.
- Responsible for handling the day-to-day requests and support tickets of clients.
- Adopt a consultative approach to problem-solving and is expected to demonstrate superior knowledge of Kwanteks product line and client services.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of how existing clients are using Kwantek solutions and advise them on strategies to use our solutions to better meet their business needs and to effectively communicate client needs to our sales, product and management teams.
- Proactively reach out to assigned customer base on a day-to-day basis.
- Continuously train on all products and best practices, and ensure clients takes advantage of these best practices and latest product features.
- Responsible for requirements gathering for requests or changes made by the customers to deliver on clients strategic objectives.
- Act as escalation point for customer issues, then prioritize and drive these issues to a solution.
- Responsible for communicating customer feedback to inform the product team of enhancements to influence product road-map direction
- Assist in new client launches and upsell activities
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to manage large number of customer relationships, and effectively communicate to your customer base.
- Possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Bachelors degree.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Experience with technology and/or high growth SaaS organization a plus.
Education Requirements (Any)
Bachelors Degree (4 year)
Additional Information / Benefits
Convenient east end location, fully stocked break-room with every snack imaginable, unlimited vacation policy, ability to have a major impact, exposure to multiple departments and job functions, a flexible, casual work environment, a team with a passion for personal and professional growth.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check