Kwantek specializes in providing businesses with the most innovative, best-quality hiring tools available. Kwantek's success is attributed to our focus on providing easy-to-use, cloud-based software (SaaS) and one-of-a-kind services to every one of our customers.
Over the past 16 years, Kwantek has evolved and streamlined its SaaS services, offering efficient and user-friendly solutions in a unique cloud-based platform. We are on an aggressive growth path and currently the top pre-hire solution provider for our niche markets.
Kwantek is seeking a creative, well-organized, service leader who can transform our service organization and maximize efficiencies. We are an aggressive SaaS provider in the Human Resources market, positioned at the top of our niche industries and rapidly growing.
Do you have experience in customer service and strategic account management? If you're looking to grow your career, use your creativity to solve complex problems, take on additional responsibilities, and make a huge impact with you daily work, this position may be for you.
The Client Services Manager will act as both an individual contributor and leader to the entire service organization. We're looking for someone with a passion for service as well as knowledge of bleeding-edge technologies and strategies to retain and grow our client base.
You will have overall responsibility for the Kwantek service organization that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the overall health, retention and relationships within our customer base.
- Design and implement industry best service practices and standards, including the sourcing and launch of new tools to achieve our goals.
- Collaborate with leadership to maximize efficiency with service requests, account management and launch activities
- Implement a proactive plan to communicate and manage our key enterprise accounts.
- Act as escalation point for customer issues, then prioritize and drive these issues to a solution.
- Assist with day-to-day requests and client support tickets .
- Adopt a consultative approach to problem-solving and is expected to demonstrate superior knowledge of Kwantek's product line and client services.
- Manage all client interactions through social media, forums and chat.
- Foster a culture that rewards hard work, creativity and thoughtful execution.
Bachelors Degree (4 year)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
- Able to inspire and lead a team while directly contributing with day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to manage large number of customer relationships, and effectively communicate to your customer base.
- Possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Experience with technology and/or high growth SaaS organization a plus.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation
- Fully stocked kitchen and standing desks
- Health Insurance, 401k
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Vice President of Engagement
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is required occasionally
Number of Openings for this position: 1