Kwantek, LLC is a privately-owned company that was founded in 1999 in Louisville, KY. Kwantek specializes in providing businesses with the most innovative, best-quality hiring tools available. Kwantek’s success is attributed to our focus on providing easy-to-use, cloud-based (SaaS) and one-of-kind services to our clients.
Over the past 16 years, Kwantek has evolved and streamlined its SaaS services, offering efficient and user-friendly solutions in a unique cloud-based platform.
Kwantek, LLC is seeking an experienced Full Stack .NET Developer to create, maintain, and implement features on top of a growing web platform. The right individual for this role will be a passionate, motivated, and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, and takes pride in their work.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Implementation and execution of new projects and features
• Research of existing code to conclude feasibility and estimates of work requests
• Dedication to continuous improvement of application technologies and best practices
• Working with 3rd party vendors to ensure reliable integrations with partners
• Working with application users, both internal and external, to derive application solutions
Required Skills / Experience:
• Bachelors Degree, Certification or Equivalent Experience in Application Development is required.
• Proven experience in designing and implementing web applications
• Knowledge of modern SDLC practices (Lean, Agile, Scrum)
Proficiency & Proven Experience with:
• C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET
• T-SQL & Microsoft SQL Server
• API Implementions: REST, WSDL, SOAP
• MVVM and MVC Design Patterns
Nice to have experience in one or more of following technologies:
• NodeJs / NPM
• Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS / Azure)
• Strong analytics, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fun work atmosphere
• Casual dress work environment
• Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, etc.
• Unlimited vacation policy (after 90 days)
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is required occasionally