Kwantek is a privately owned company that was founded in 1999 in Louisville, KY. Kwantek specializes in providing businesses with the most innovative, best-quality hiring tools available. Kwantek's success is attributed to our focus on providing easy-to-use, cloud-based software (SaaS) and one-of-a-kind services to every one of our customers.
Over the past 16 years, Kwantek has evolved and streamlined its SaaS services, offering efficient and user-friendly solutions in a unique cloud-based platform.
The BA / QA Analyst will be responsible for materializing requirements in to workable units of work, designing and executing testing plans to ensure new features satisfy requirements and ultimately being an advocate for software quality.
Required Experience and Skills
• 4+ years of experience working as a BA or QA analyst
• Experience implementing automated tests is a plus
• Understanding of scrum / agile
• Experiencing working with multiple parties, internal and external, to derive business requirements that meet the needs of clients and internal business users
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Must have an interest in working with a small but growing software company and demonstrate the ability to be flexible and solution oriented (not everything is figured out yet!)
• Ability to work hands-on and also provide leadership in the implementation of complex testing solutions. Display a high-level of initiative and troubleshooting skills in stressful situations
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external Clients; ability to transfer knowledge and translate technical concepts to non-technical resources and coworkers; excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work independently to juggle multiple simultaneous priorities with minimal supervision and keep stakeholders informed of progress toward goals
• Must have the flexibility to work a regular schedule with additional evening and early morning hours as required
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification
This job reports to the Development Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1