Kwantek is a privately owned company that was founded in 1999 in Louisville, KY. Kwantek specializes in providing businesses with the most innovative, best-quality hiring tools available. Kwantek's success is attributed to our focus on providing easy-to-use, cloud-based software (SaaS) and one-of-a-kind services to every one of our customers.
Over the past 16 years, Kwantek has evolved and streamlined its SaaS services, offering efficient and user-friendly solutions in a unique cloud-based platform.
Kwantek is experiencing strong growth by delivering critical software functions to support our clients’ applicant tracking needs.
To support this growth, we are implementing a new set of processes focusing on automation to improve our ability to design, develop, test and release new software features and fixes. The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will focus on the testing phase, both manual and automated, to assure a high quality of the Kwantek application prior to delivering to the customer. The Quality Assurance analyst will create and execute test plans, test scripts and test cases, as well as assist in isolating problems with the software reported by customers.
The QA Analyst will:
• Work with developers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing.
• Develop test plans, testing resource requirements, and scheduling of testing activity.
• Drive development of automation and testing to help define the Kwantek testing process and tools to be used for tracking, automation and load/performance testing.
• Identify opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques.
• Implement efficient and effective test plans for new products, problems and/or features
• Write test cases and execute regression, integration and system testing in a web/cloud environment.
• Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
Required Experience and Skills
• 4+ years of experience working as a QA analyst
• Strong experience in Automation Testing Tools, eg. Selenium.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in IT, CIS or related business school field
• Must have an interest in working with a small but growing software company and demonstrate the ability to be flexible and solution oriented (not everything is figured out yet!)
• Ability to work hands-on and also provide leadership in the implementation of complex testing solutions. Display a high-level of initiative and troubleshooting skills in stressful situations
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external Clients; ability to transfer knowledge and translate technical concepts to non-technical resources and coworkers; excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work independently to juggle multiple simultaneous priorities with minimal supervision and keep stakeholders informed of progress toward goals
• Must have the flexibility to work a regular schedule with additional evening and early morning hours as required
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Education Verification
This job reports to the Development Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1