Kwantek is a privately owned company that was founded in 1999 in Louisville, KY. Kwantek specializes in providing businesses with the most innovative, best-quality hiring tools available. Kwantek's success is attributed to our focus on providing easy-to-use, cloud-based software (SaaS) and one-of-a-kind services to every one of our customers.
What Customers say about Kwantek!
Responsibilities during internship include but are not limited to the following:
1. Write test cases and execute testing on Kwantek custom applications
2. Enter defects into tracking system
3. Document and track testing results
4. Perform regression, integration and system testing
5. Assist development team in debugging and replicating issues
6. Write internal system documentation on Kwantek custom applications
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
We are looking for currents students majoring in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Math or other related discipline.
Student must be able to work on-site at Louisville, Kentucky location for a 6-8 week internship.
This job reports to the Senior Business Analyst
This is a Temporary / Seasonal position
Relocation is not provided
Number of Openings for this position: 3