This role provides student sexual misconduct prevention awareness and training on behalf of the College under the direction of the Title IX Team.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop and implement comprehensive integrated sexual misconduct prevention awareness and training for all students
• Identify and assist students in developing programming through the student advisory and programming board
• Maintain and help recruit students to participate in SPEAC (student advisory and programming board)
• Serve as member of the College’s Title IX Team and Sexual Harassment and Misconduct Committee
• Develop and maintain a student bystander intervention program
• Initiate and update a website on the College’s Centrenet to provide timely information to students
• Develop, administer an action plan using a campus climate survey
• Implement student online courses in partnership with Student Life as assigned pre and post matriculation, currently Haven and AlcoholEdu
• Collaborate with various departments on campus to provide sexual misconduct awareness and prevention initiatives
• Communicate effectively and respectfully with students, parents, other Centre College employees, and community partners
• Must respect the confidentiality of all records and behave in a professional manner
Knowledge and Skills:
Basic computer skills
Basic public speaking skills
Commitment to the mission of Centre College
Long periods of standing, walking, stooping, lifting, and bending are required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. independently.
Minimum of related Bachelor's Degree required, with some related work experience and a Masters preferred.
This job reports to the Vice President for Human Resources & Adm. Services
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Evening meetings and programming with students..
Number of Openings for this position: 1