Under supervision of the Head Field Hockey Coach and the Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach, provide assistance in the leadership of all coaching, recruiting, and administrative duties for highly-competitive Division III field hockey and women’s lacrosse programs. Individual reports to the Director of Athletics, the Head Field Hockey Coach, and the Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist in organizing, preparing and conducting practices, training, and competition;
• Recruit student-athletes in accordance with all Centre College, Southern Athletic Association, and NCAA rules and regulations;
• Assist with the holistic development of field hockey and women’s lacrosse student-athletes;
• Represent the program and the College to students, parents, alumni, and the general public;
• Assist in managing the daily operations and administration facets of the field hockey and women’s lacrosse programs – including but not limited too – any facilities needs and set-up;
• Actively participate in department-wide fundraising initiatives;
• Assist in all duties as assigned by the Head Coach or the Director of Athletics;
• Contribute to the overall success of the department by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelors degree with previous collegiate playing experience required
This job reports to the Director of Athletics
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Some evenings and weekends required..
Number of Openings for this position: 1