Harrison Memorial Hospital is a regional medical facility located in the heart of Harrison County. Harrison Memorial Hospital is a private, not-for-profit facility licensed by the state of Kentucky and is recognized as a progressive entity in rural health. Harrison Memorial Hospital was named the first PurHosptialTM in the state of Kentucky and has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” for six consecutive years. Our town may be small, but the healthcare we deliver is BIG!!
PLEASE NOTE: This position will split time between Harrison Memorial Hospital in Cynthiana, KY and the HMH Clinic in Falmouth, KY
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Ability to effectively communicate with patients and physicians.
• Assists physicians in the clinical treatment of patients.
• Works directly with the physicians to provide liaison between the physician and patient.
• Responsible for scheduling laboratory/radiological tests and surgery cases.
• Obtain precertification and authorizations as required by patients’ insurance coverage.
• Maintain supplies for exam room.
• Maintains complete confidentiality regarding all aspects of the practice.
• Cross train with the registration clerk so that they may offer coverage and/or assistance as needed.
Required Education, Skills, and/or Abilities:
• SRNA or CMA preferred, but not required
• Excellent customer service skills
• CPR Certification within 90 days of hire
• Previous physician office experience preferred
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Department Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends, Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1