Harrison Memorial Hospital is a regional medical facility located in the heart of Harrison County. Harrison Memorial Hospital is a private, not-for-profit facility licensed by the state of Kentucky and is recognized as a progressive entity in rural health. Harrison Memorial Hospital was named the first PurHosptialTM in the state of Kentucky and has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” for nine consecutive years. Our town may be small, but the healthcare we deliver is BIG!!
Assists the HR Generalist and Director with clerical and project work as needed. Partners with Clinical Nurse Educator to ensure accurate data entry and compliance. This position takes a lead role in employee evaluations, recruitment, staffing and other basic employee relation functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by the employee’s supervisor.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT
• Assumes duties of Human Resources Generalist as required.
• Types forms, letters, memos, minutes of meetings, handouts, etc. for Human Resources.
• Provides clerical assistance in the provision of continuing education, in-service education, staff development, orientation, competency assessment, and coordination of CPR and patient education.
• Formulates continuing education brochures, forms, handouts, certificates, hospital-wide competency forms and attendance records.
• Maintains database for new and annual safety orientation for all hospital employees.
• Develops, tracks and files new and revised forms for use throughout the hospital.
• Maintains in-service/education records for the hospital.
• Maintains confidentiality and integrity.
• Answers incoming phone calls and makes outgoing calls.
• Assists in maintaining a clean physical environment for Human Resources Department.
• Assists with on-boarding new employees.
• Designs and creates ads for recruiting purposes.
• Coordinates all student clinical rotations at HMH.
• Provides support and assistance to the HR assistant as needed.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Department Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1